Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since i bought Mikes (08700xx) Honda its time again to look for more power.,,,,I had it out last weekend and it ran great so i started off today with getting the most hp out of the bike and everything checked out and up to speed again

Here is where it currently sits

Things to do tomorrow:
Check to see if it has the cold heat range nitrous Spark plug in it still and install new plug for N/a
Play with timing
Swap camshafts to Custom grind
Maybe...lower the front down more and cut off some weight

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Cant wait to see what u end up doing with this thing. We will have to go ride some time, if I ever get mine fixed.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
I need a new steering stem. I crashed a few months back and haven't had the time or money to work on it. Bent the steering stem and the tie rods. I replaced the tie rods, but i need to order a new stem still. I can get a stock stem for $199. idk yet.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I miss my XX already, I might have to buy another one and build a super duner whaen I have the money lol. Im glad you bought it DL so you can keep pushing forward on it, cant wait to see it finally make it into the 70s

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Lookin good DL keep playin with it, it'll come around

·
Premium Member
1,073 Posts
Hope it goes well man good luck

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.