Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my R&B 727 bb XX. It has maybe has 8 hours on the new engine and has been dyno tuned with the pc5. White Knuckle racing 727 cyclinder, 13:1 cp piston ,Web 290 cam, Web Hardwelded Rockers, KB springs,+1 pp head, HDD bore tapered +3 tb, modded intake tube for bored tapered tb with K&N filter. HDD clutch and HDD spark plug, HDD 600cc blue fuel injector. Trail tech clamp and bars.
Asking 5400.00.
I will also throw in the stock cyclinder and piston.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Only if I didn't already have a BB hahaha. I met someone the other day asking about mine, I will try to get ahold of him this weekend when I am home again.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Damn this is a great deal. I have 7000 in performance parts and mines still not at the level this ones at. Tons of time and money in this build, someone is gonna get the fastest xx on this forum (and probably the country). Jody also paid extra to have White Knuckle brace the bb cylinder to make it bullet proof. Good luck Jody and congrats to whoever buys it.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
When it comes to XX' this one will pull your arms off I bet.

Speaking of Raptors......I know were one is thats cherry....

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
When it comes to XX' this one will pull your arms off I bet.

Speaking of Raptors......I know were one is thats cherry....
Send me a pm Bo. If mine falls through i need a back-up!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Jody, I talked to the guy on Sunday. He bought a quad already....a kawi 700 LOL. Hope he likes the POS.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Would you sell the stock cylinder alone?

·
Registered
821 Posts
I would love to be able to get that one, good luck on sell. I would be interested in tb if it comes to that.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I would love to be able to get that one, good luck on sell. I would be interested in tb if it comes to that.
I've got a ported TB to get rid of if your interested. Sorry If I'm out of line for mentioning this in your thread Boost. PM me if interested Traitor

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I've got a ported TB to get rid of if your interested. Sorry If I'm out of line for mentioning this in your thread Boost. PM me if interested Traitor
I thought both of your tb's were all messed up? The HDD +3 TB idles and runs perfect, no reason to unplug the IAC on a tb that's done right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.