Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wont be to long the 700 is getting some attention now. hows a 770xx sound or better yet a 824xx. Im working on a big boy head and going to try to get a TB rigged up hopefully soon.

108x6mil for those that are wondering

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
tractor weights on the front to keep her down lmao... u gota get some pics up here

·
Registered
138 Posts
you can use my 700xx for a guinea pig. :hey:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
hey u need two guinea pigs to make other guinea pigs... use mine too =]

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
i wanna go fast! i wanna go fast!!!:tup:

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
How far out is this? Is a wheelie bar the only thing that we could use or dose anyone have an idea about stretching the XX out? Lol

·
Registered
377 Posts
How much fast do you need to not go any faster? LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
sounds like a funeral to me....mark me down for an 824...:D

·
Registered
205 Posts
And 824xx ... go BIG or go HOME!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I am already ahead of the game, i built me a wheelie bar about 2 months ago. put me down for an 824 too. Sounds like a good time.:hey:

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
it will still be a little while but its in the works at least i have been talking with WK for awhile now about getting a cast cylinder made up and we are going to be making a billet 1 now they will cost more but its the only way we could justify the 20k plus casting fees. It will be a 108mm aluminum nikasil cylider for around the $800 ball park. Tim a barkers is going to get us a crank i am guessing it will be in the 6mil area and im working on another head/cam setup. I think with some changes im going to make to the head we can run a billet TB with minumum changes

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Last night I was thinking this sounds just like the project Eric at WK is working on lol, I didn’t know you guys were working on it together. Daniel from HDD had me back off the 727 wet sleeve to wait for the new stuff :D
I'm ready to spend some money so you guys have 1 person ready to go already.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Sounds awesome, Has it been verified that the stroke will fit the case yet?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Do you or Eric (WK) know when these might be ready or who is going to do the first stroker (EHS or WK) I guess what I'm trying to say is do you guys already have someone lined up to be first or a waiting list?

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Do you or Eric (WK) know when these might be ready or who is going to do the first stroker (EHS or WK) I guess what I'm trying to say is do you guys already have someone lined up to be first or a waiting list?
they will still be awhile. im sure it ill be at least a month or 2 he could have the cylinders done quicker but it takes awhile especially when there are several people involved

1 - 20 of 109 Posts