Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
I am going to guess it is about 10" wider overall then stock, if the rims are a 3:5 offset. So that would make it about 57" to 58" wide? With the front at stock width, I bet it will push like a dump truck. No offense, but it doesn't look like a good option to me.

Doug

·
Registered
392 Posts
Looks way too wide.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ur beeds dont look set.... what sise front sproket r u runnin

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about my english!!
Its 138 cm wide
I have to change the 13 tooth sprocket to the original because the transmission is very short but talking about riding on circuits, I assure that the TRX improved very much.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Bad option

Bro, thats a bad option first up ya cv boots are just siting out in the breeze waiting to be torn to peaces (thats why Honda run the 11inch wheel to protect them).

Most of the time wider in the rear is not always better, at that width your almost wider than what your wheel base is (so it would be a bitch to turn).

Most of the time you want your front to be slightley wider than your rear not the other way around.

The max you can go in front width on the XX is around 1.5 inches a side, if you go more your quad ends up wider than your wheelbase, which is no good for handling and cornering.

If ya can put the 11inch back on and save for a front end from Ed.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i'll vouch for the wide rear end mine was 52-54 inches wide and turned better than stock for me. i trail rode at least 3-4 times a month and raced 5 hairscamble races over the passed summer and only had a couple really tight spots but i got creative and ran the trees over(the yfz450's followed my lead on this one once i weakened the trees up) the cv are more exposed and its harder on wheel bearings but the only cv boot i tore up was after wide open through tall grass all day:birds:

·
Registered
340 Posts
:funny::lmao:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the suggestions. The TRX truly works wonders. If it breaks, I will fix it. Greetings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts