Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well someone asked me to post some pictures of my quad because they wanted to see my avatar enlarged.

So I'll just post most of my pictures in here, and keep posting my pictures in here as I get more.

The day I bought her. (February '10)

Now to go through time.

Day #2

Next month. (March '10)

Later that month.

Couple trips later (September '10)

(Ranger19JN's ATV)

Bought my Elka's

Later in time

Racing

Sway bar

Nerfs, Beadlocks, Front bumper.

More to come!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
like that L8ton bumper!

·
Registered
61 Posts
nicee bike !!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys!

How bout pics of the k5
Next post will have what few pics I have of it. I sold it a while back when it broke. The stepside F150 is my new toy hauler.

How do you like the AC nerfs? They nice and are $200 cheaper than Housers that I have been saving for.
Love em. they are wider than Pro Armors so you don't hang your rear tire on trees in the tight trails. They have better mounts, they are stronger and they don't rattle. The net heel guards are a shortcoming of them but it's not that bad.

How amazing is the ride with all that suspension you have?!!?
It's like a big lazy boy out in the woods. :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Got my Tex uppers installed.

But something doesn't seem right on the right front.

I can't get it to set up correctly.

Now kids, this is what happens when you hit a tree in second gear.

Look at those pretty new ITP Bajas. They had a whole 1 ride on them and I already bent one.....

·
Registered
755 Posts
Man thats unfortunate. How were the new a arms before it happened? Hopefully you didn't get too banged up.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm not sure. I think the bushing soaked up all the twist on the lower shock mount. I don't want to have to buy a new shock.

And those A arms made a night and day difference. I was turning corners better than some solid axles. It handled like a dream. I just looked back at the wrong time, thought I was lined up with the junction of the trail but apparently drifted to the right mid look.

I'll be writing a review on the upper A arms probably tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
ouch, that sucks bro.

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
ouch man lol but 2nd gear really??? ive hit stuff harder, faster ive rolled bent rims, tie rods, stearing stems yes (stems) as in more than one. but never a control arm
i even side swiped mustangGH in the top of fourth andbent his foot peg 90*and my control arm launched off his front tire

here is what motosport wants for a new one plus those brake clamps and lines i was telling you about
http://www.motosport.com/atv/oem-parts/HONDA/2008/TRX700XX/?modelyearid=1550&typeid=2&groupId=80540
http://www.motosport.com/atv/category/ATV-Parts/Brakes/Brake-Lines-and-Clamps/
here is a cheaper plac for the arm
http://cheapcycleparts.com/model_years/1601-honda-2008-trx700xx-TRX700XX/assemblies/20175

or you could see if Ed will make you a stock width lower lol

·
Registered
146 Posts
yeah im with jeff, 2nd really? cmon now lol and like i said screw everyone else run yoru own race when they get close enough youll know trustme theyll holler or rev at ya then ya move over lol. and i mean you couldntve been goin too fast anyways you got beat by a stock suspension 450 wolverine 4x4 BOTH RACES man !!!!! you should be kickiin ass with all the suspension mods bro ....... lol lol .... so what really happened out there?? lol jk man

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
dang man i wast going to roast him on a national site lol

you really are a bigger a$$hole than me lol JK bro

at least he beat the girl this time too bad it was because she wrecked and had to go to the ER to get a cat scan (dont worry she is fine just a little sore)

·
Registered
146 Posts
dont lie jeff you were thinkin it lol just like dustin and i both were thinkin it lol..... and im not a bigger a hole just a more honest one lmao jk bro and sorry brian just figured youd be able to beat dustin on my wolvy man i mean its STOCK !!!! lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I don't know how he is so fast. Maybe I'm just being too safe (apparently not).

And I beat all 3 girls. lol

And the girl that got third isn't the same one that got second last time. She wasn't there this race.

·
Registered
146 Posts
sounds to me like ya just n eed to latch on to dustins bumper and let him pull ya around maybe youll be faster lol lol :birds: jk mang ..... but honestly get on his tail and follow him around and liek i said stop worryin bout everyone else run your own race bro if theyre close enough to worry bout youll know for sure lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts