Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out at Busco Beach today when a 71 year old man came out with his golf cart for the drag race tomorrow, It has a Bored out to the max 990cc motorcycle engine:confused: Desert Sand grip Tires and a straight shift speed Trans. He ask me if I would be interested in driving it for him since I only way 140lbs "soaking wet" I have to think about that one looks kinda dangerous

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that would be one wild ride!

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
dude how can u say no?! how many times in ur life is someone gonna offer u a drive in a 990cc golf cart!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
That thing on the woops at the end of the track would be a spine-shortening ass pounding.

900cc's and 7.62 cm of suspension travel. (3 inches for you metric system haters)

:late edit:

Busco is hardpack and no woops.

nm

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
He races here !! That thing rocks..It goes straight & sounds bad @ss..I haven't seen him in awhile, I guess he is staying closer to home these days..

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
that thing needs to stay on drag strip. no suspension for trails!

·
Registered
505 Posts
Did you see that thing run? I was kinda surprised...it was not as fast as I thought it was going to be...but for a golf cart insane. Chad you should have come by the trailer and said hello I was looking for you guys.Had a great time.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
No not at all, He said it barely turns!!! Thats all he uses it for " Drag Racing"
Does it have a parachute for slowing down???:hey:

·
Registered
505 Posts
When you guys planning on going back to Busco...??? Rappy & Chad
I am going to take a few wekks off, have been out there last two weekends, I will make the next drag race in three weeks.....may head out the week before as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts