Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will a 9x8 rim fit on the rear end of a 700xx?? I almost positive it will fit in the front. But the bolt paturn looks a little goffy on this quad.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
no this quad is one of a kind the rear offest is one of its own its actually the same offest front and rear also the smaller rims will not clear the irs. its hard to get rims(rear) harder to get tires(rear) very low selection compaired to others. luckally we have done a damn good job covering this issues if you search through this section you will find endless threads on wheels and tires. that will help you decide what is going to be best for you:tup:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Quick answer is "NO".
Working on something as a Honda dealer here in the UK ask me to try.
If everything goes to plan and no more projects for other people then ,should have something figured out by August ish.
Be patient as this one of a dozen things ,I am working on. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i just ordered a pair of ITP T-9 pro series for the rear in a 10x8 and a pair 10 inch rims for the front by ITP Sport series 112's You can go to your local dealer and get a 10% discount and they can get you the stuff that fits.

·
Registered
452 Posts
damn i was tryin to go one size smaller an one size wider in the rear too

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The only problem with the rear rims im getting is that there polished, and i want black so im going to have to powdercoat them myself

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Well i just ordered a pair of ITP T-9 pro series for the rear in a 10x8 and a pair 10 inch rims for the front by ITP Sport series 112's You can go to your local dealer and get a 10% discount and they can get you the stuff that fits.
I thought the ITP's rears with 144 bolt pattern were 10x7.

·
Registered
112 Posts
what dealership did you go to?
Jason

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went to pure honda out of minot ND. but any honda dealership will set you up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts