Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just need to vent a little here. So I got this dick head who lives a few houses down from me. The guy runs the stop sign in front of my house one day so me being me I yell "there's a stop sign a$$hole". He drives back by with his fat girl friend slows down and smirks at me like he thinks he is funny. Now everyday he speeds up to blow the stop sign while smirking at me like it is some kind of joke. Today I decide I better call the police before I melt and put a brick through this guys window. Woman answers and I tell her exactly the situation she tells me she will pass it on to the next shift doesn't even take down my name or anything I even tell her I know the guys name and where he lives. I can already tell they are not going to do crap about it mind you I don't live in the city of Chicago the police in my town spend more time driving around the grocery parking lot than actually fighting crime. Anyone have any opinions on this or thoughts I would love to hear them.:steamed:

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For $150 I would rather pay some crack head to cut his F$%ing head off! I would like to see the look on his face though when he hits a speed bump at 30mph.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Put some screws through a board and toss it out in front of him when u see him coming. Homemade spike strip

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Buy a cheap truck , mount the go pro and be on the green light side when he runs a red light and nail him . Just a slight shunt would do it but I would kinda nail it !!!
The GoPro will prove , you were in the right.
It might be somebody's son or daughter that he hits next time he runs a red.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Actually not a bad idea. Get it on film and sue the hell out of him!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Video tape him doing it a couple times. Then go to city cops if in city. Then go county, then state. Talk to the sheriff of thhe county, then send it to local news, they like to stir shit, they'll be there videotaping him. The more people you talk to the more crap is gonna get stirred. And send a copy of the video to hs parents.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
The squeaky wheel gets the grease as they say.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Go have a talk with him...you know where he lives...

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
paint ball anyone?

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm with you on this one. Most guys are a tough guy when they are in the safety of their truck (kinda like internet tough guys) but show up at his door and have a talk with him and it will probably stop.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I totally agree with DarkLump. The more things you do to him the more he will do to you. It just gets worse. Go talk to him. It may not do any good but it is well worth it. At least you have voiced your concerns and have given him the opportunity to correct the problem. Offering the olive branch first might be all it takes.
Additionally, the receptionists at the Police Departments are generally all volunteers. It is best to take in your complaint (Names, addresses, dates and a summary of the problem) in writing and hand it to the Officer in Charge (Note: Keep copy for yourself). Have a talk with him/her and explain the situation. Ask for their assistance before this “snowballs" into an unmanageable situation.
Sid

1 - 17 of 17 Posts