St. Joe state park more pictures on the way

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
nice

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
I bet that was a bit squirrelly coming down--that front end had a long way to drop onto an off-camber trail.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
I bet that was a bit squirrelly coming down--that front end had a long way to drop onto an off-camber trail.
THIS is exactly what made me fall in love with the 700XX. I had just got it and was unsure of how much I like it until I did almost an exact replica of this picture. In the air I thought "oh shit, this is going to hurt when the bars get yanked out of my hands". When it landed like butter I was very happy to be on it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
330 Posts
THIS is exactly what made me fall in love with the 700XX. I had just got it and was unsure of how much I like it until I did almost an exact replica of this picture. In the air I thought "oh shit, this is going to hurt when the bars get yanked out of my hands". When it landed like butter I was very happy to be on it.
I know what you mean, Several times I thinking oh F this is gonna hurt, but almost always NOPE.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
not enough air to have a hard landing. shoulda got a red and black one ;-)

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Same here and it did nothing stupid . Next lap I usually try it a gear or 2 higher ! :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts