Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The link is to a local news channel covering a project I have been involved with for over a year. I was slated to be a part of this interview, but unfortunatly the news channel sprung it on us a little early and since I work an hour from home I could not make it on short notice.

http://capitalnews9.com/mohawk-vall...ion-raising-money-to-build-town-park?ap=1&MP4

I just wanted to share this with my "other" family.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Nice to see good things going on in news.

Wish you the best in getting it finished.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Wish you all the best in your quest. Looks cool.:hey:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all very much for your support. Day 1 went well we had a great turn out, over 400 visitors and all of the 60+ vendors were very pleased. This was a hugh relief for the planning committee as we didn't really know what to expect. Many of them were already talking about next year and wanting a larger display area.
We strongly feel we will meet our goal of raising 10 thousand dollars, its only a little nibble out of our grand goal but this will help show our commitment and the ability to go seek out corporate donations.
I'll post up some pics when I can, right now I'm just too pooped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.