Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, missed the oppurtunity to introduce myself...
I am an old school motocross rider switched to ATV this fall...bought a new 08 700xx and currently deckin it out in race trim for next springs events...not many IRS bikes running the tracks here, so as a Honda fan, I thought I would try to tame this beast.
My 4 yr old rides a chinese 70cc and figure both of us racing is the best possible way to create a life long bond with my new best friend...
His 70 is lowered, built shocks, race tires, rejetted, exhaust work, chain and sprokets, new bars....a little rocket!!!!
Would love to travel south of the border for some great trail rides, if someone cares to invite, just PM me, would love the chance....
thanks again, Sonic!

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the site

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sonic

Welcome to the club, what part of Canada do you live.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone...and Nash04...i live in Ontario, about an hour North of Toronto...are you familiar with the area???

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks everyone...and Nash04...i live in Ontario, about an hour North of Toronto...are you familiar with the area???
Been thru Toronto numerous times going from Montreal to Detroit and my sis lives in Ottawa

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nash 04......I just got back from Ottawa....did you happen to check out the motocross track just outside of the city??? Sandelee, big track for Ontario, gets lots of national attention...great motocross school to...I used to spend the odd summer out there in my younger years....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts