·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Who's back? Good looking XX.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey thanks for the kind words i have been tweeking my quad slowly and then got into machine guns and silencers and havent done much to my quad since.

wow though i love the quad and then i just got cool job interview if i get the job i will be doing new arms front and back and shocks and a steering stem and maybe even engin work then

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
oh and guys i got banned because i went threw some old post and took the pix out of them because the posts where so old.... they blocked me and i didnt even understand it to be honest i didnt think their would be a problem with it

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really that was it... as iam sure you can remember i review just about ever single thing i could for the xx even how to take nail polish and make the xx stand out... i never started any shit.

oh and if you remember i shattered my right hip and cracked my left on the xx and i did a big thing about that and how if your not careful your life can change... it was a big safety thing

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
a member from a while back... got banned for unknown reasons
I feel like its easy to get banned around here if you upset a certain few people.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
oh and guys i got banned because i went threw some old post and took the pix out of them because the posts where so old.... they blocked me and i didnt even understand it to be honest i didnt think their would be a problem with it

And if you guys believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you all.. :lol:

I feel like its easy to get banned around here if you upset a certain few people.
Really? What makes you feel that way? Because I just checked the ban list, and we have 9 users banned, more than half of which are spambots. So 3 or 4 human members in almost 4 years is pretty good I'd say. Nice try though. ;)

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Really? What makes you feel that way? Because I just checked the ban list, and we have 9 users banned, more than half of which are spambots. So 3 or 4 human members in almost 4 years is pretty good I'd say. Nice try though. ;)
Wasent trying anything and I obviously don't have access to numbers like you so I was just going off the way I feel. I guess I was wrong, people must have just left on their own.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Welcome Hawk! good to have you back!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts