Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know that most of us think that the red/black 700xx is too slow to actually get off the ground and that the red only makes it look fast. But, then here's proof that the red/black 700 can get off the ground. :lmao:

Pics taken today... not a member, but did tell him about the forum. Pics did not come out too good... must be the red. Perhaps you can only get a good pic of it sitting still.

roadkill

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
im gona take some pics of my red/black 700xx clearing a 70ft tt

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
I know that most of us think that the red/black 700xx is too slow to actually get off the ground and that the red only makes it look fast. But, then here's proof that the red/black 700 can get off the ground. :lmao:
:funny: I hate all this negativity towards the better red and black. Its ok one day the littler silver and black ones will grow up and earn their true honda RED wings.:lmao: Luv ya like a goat roadkill. by the way cool pics.

·
Registered
142 Posts
What about the 2011 blackout 700xx? I think the extra black paint on the wheels might weigh it down too much to jump..................but then your wallet will be so much lighter it may still work.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Anyone ever notice that all the pics on this site of XX's doing something bad ass is taken by people that ride black XXs? For example, Roadkill, and DaGirl, and all the XXs in the pictures performing the bad ass stuff are RED. I wonder what that means?

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Anyone ever notice that all the pics on this site of XX's doing something bad ass is taken by people that ride black XXs? For example, Roadkill, and DaGirl, and all the XXs in the pictures performing the bad ass stuff are RED. I wonder what that means?
:funny::yay::yay::yay::yay::funny: I Agree

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
What about the 2011 blackout 700xx? I think the extra black paint on the wheels might weigh it down too much to jump..................but then your wallet will be so much lighter it may still work.
:funny:

·
Registered
118 Posts
roadkill do u ride a black and grey xx? i went to hollister for a short ride yesterday and saw 2 xxs the red an black 1 in the pic an 1 more just wondering if that was u.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
:funny: I hate all this negativity towards the better red and black. Its ok one day the littler silver and black ones will grow up and earn their true honda RED wings.:lmao: Luv ya like a goat roadkill. by the way cool pics.
I have the black/silver.......been riding hondas forever. I didnt want to get the red/black because my buddy has that...People might think we're gay..hahaha

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What that means for me is... I don't trust others with my camera that they don't know how to use... Tried that with one of my riding buddies... on these very same jumps... didn't work out. He missed the shot of me flying like a birdie. MX practice track has 4 jumps in a row and he didn't catch any of them. Now, I do remember posting some (4) pics of my recent trip to Samoa Dunes. Phil does a nice job of flying off the bluff onto the beach... his 700xx is silver/black... reference: http://www.club700xx.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3495
Remington has also posted some nice pics of his 700 and it's silver/black as well. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (insert me sticking my tongue out here) :lmao:

This really doesn't mean anything... I'm good at taking pics, just not good at being in them.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
roadkill do u ride a black and grey xx? i went to hollister for a short ride yesterday and saw 2 xxs the red an black 1 in the pic an 1 more just wondering if that was u.
Probably was me...(unless you saw me doing something stupid) if the other 700xx you saw also had elka shocks and looked like the attached pic. I did cruise all the other parking/camping areas to see if any other 700xx's were there. I only saw the guy in the pics... we were both parked by the store. I am always on the look out for other 700xx's.
(415) 665-9323 work number... give me a call if you want to hook up for a ride sometime.

roadkill

P.S. Does your quad smell like garlic?... Everything else does around Gilroy. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
The red on a 700xx is really only an accent color anyways since the fenders are black, which are the major color on a 700xx anyway.

The way I see it the red is like a bow in my daughter's hair or crwh45's leggings.

SHHHHH I thought you promised to never tell anyone I wore those, or used a satchel. Never spending the night with you again.

And yes Nikki, I've seen all those pictures before, and no I didn't bump my head. I know that you'd see it and find every damn picture of a black XX on this darn site and post it on her LOL.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts