Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
not sure about any one else but I have been riding this past week or so in complete frustration, after watching videos of aftermarket shocks in action my quad feels less and less fun each ride.... the ride is way to stiff the handling just isnt as exciting as it used to be.

I used to be a vary hard riding sport biker, then put the bike up 2 years ago and the quad is the new thing for me, and it seems no matter what i do, iam just not getting as pleased as i used to befor my hip accident.

i want to do long travle and aftermarket shocks as well as fast flexx bars and razr tires...... but with the economy the way it is, it makes me a little nervus to take out a 3 or 4k dollar loan to do it all in one wack.....

any one else feeling frustrated for one reason or another or feel the same way i do about wanting real mods not silly stickers or brush guards or ??? but wanting to have real night and day performance parts ?

I also wanna keep challengeing my self, or pushing my self to be a better smarter rider, but i also wanna tackle the harder obsticals, i know my hip and my walking and all iam just getting it all back but i just feel ready to go go go and iam just getting wrestless i guess

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
dude relax... just be patient and do it one step at a time... you need to learn how to crawl before you walk!!! whenever there's an opportunity, go for it...

BUT if you're so set on wanting them... just get the loan and be over with it

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
oh... and i don't think the bike is getting worse everytime you take it out... it's the same bike you started with before you wanted all the mods... the only difference is that now you know the even greater potential it has

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
:begin rant:

Try getting a job right now in today's job market, then we can talk about frustration. Right now I wish I could piss and moan about the lack of aftermarket support but truthfully I won't be buying really much of anything until I get a job.

:end rant:

Club | 700 | xx

·
Registered
243 Posts
:begin rant:

Try getting a job right now in today's job market, then we can talk about frustration. Right now I wish I could piss and moan about the lack of aftermarket support but truthfully I won't be buying really much of anything until I get a job.

:end rant:
Is Mississippi the best place to move for someone looking for a job?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well, doing a quick search on career builder, it looks like there are plenty of opportunities here in Atlanta. However, I don't know your qualifications or wants. Anyways, if you end up coming to Atlanta to interview, let me know. I'll help you out in any way that I can.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Are you refering to stripping jobs in Atlanta?:hey: Hey Scuzz be aware once you go down that road there maybe no coming back.:lmao:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hawk, like cebellos said "relax" Your still recoperating and anxious to go again (youth is wasted on the young :D) try changing your mindset about the ride, like be more concerned with the friends you ride with and the places you go rather than how fast you can get there.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
For the next three days I'm a Security Consultant and Project Manager for their Whole Disk Encryption Rollout for the State of Texas.

My next job will likely be a Security Auditor or some sort of Desktop Manager.

...or a stripper.

I live in a van...DOWN BY THE RIVER!!

Classic, Scuzz!!

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Come on kids. You wake up every morning and you have 2 legs that move ,2 arms that move . You can ride ,not as much as you want ,we all have bills to pay. IT COULD BE WORSE. Think of the Hawk , He will walk and ride again. So monies are tight . I'll finish paying for the 700xx and 450r by the end of the year. BUT I CAN STILL RIDE THEM. It will get better. Be patient.
Just my thoughts at the moment :hey:
It can ALWAYS be worse

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
At least we are not in Iraq or Afghanistan.
I am sure they would like to take there quad out in there home state.

·
Registered
551 Posts
This true I have family in Iraq, and they both have small children and I know they would rather be home!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts