Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have these? I haven't found much about them in the forums. I think they will be my latest edition to the XX.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ooops I accidently clicked the 'checkout' button. I guess I'll find out how they are on my own, lol. Somedays I have a very trigger happy finger when it comes to that button, but.... I won't complain. :lol: I really like the looks or the Pro Armor but everything that I heard was that the install was horrible. Now I see that they are fixing the issue, but I really like the looks of the AC as well. I think the black will look much better than the silver that they have pics of on the site. Since there doesn't seem to be much of a review on them on here I'll be glad to do a little write up as well as pics.

$296 shipped for the powdercoated at ad-discount performance

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
backordered... Nerfs are awfully hard to come by these days.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, I lied. I just got switched over to the black Pro Armor nerfs. They should be shipping to me any day.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I don't know that they will be shipping any day..... They are backordered till April 30. Just an FYI this is per pro armor

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
Good luck with that one I have been waiting since jan/feb. On pro armor

They keep pushing the dates back first of the month no middle ok deff by the end of the month for three months I'm getting pissed off at this point I could have done the RnD and built my own by now

Also because they didn't get here I managed to go inside my friens footwell and launch of his front tire causing about 600 in damages if we would have got our nerfs I would have just grazed him and went on by

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I've heard that they have been back ordered as well, but according to my dealer they should have them in their warehouse any day now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts