Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody bought the AC racing parts for their 700XX?

Wondering how well they fit and how durable they are.

The nerfs look nice and they have 20% off till January 15th with free shipping.

http://acracing.com/itemlist.cfm?pageId=259

·
Registered
100 Posts
In the past I have purchased 2 sets of Nerfs for the 400ex and they worked great, real solid. I also have purchased 2 sets of front bumbers for the 700xx. They worked real nice but the front bumper insert plates have 4 tabs/flange that screw to the bumper itself. These tabs over a short period of time break from vibration. I have broken tabs on 3 different sets of inserts. I finally put rubber washers in between the inserts and the bumpers. It held up for a little longer but still ended up breaking.

·
Registered
258 Posts
i have fitted a couple of sets of these ac racing nerfs to our quad, (customers bikes, not mine) and i personally dont like them, the nerfs with heal quards are a royal pain in the arse to fit but do work and just dont look right for some reason, where as the nerfs without heal quards are a even bigger pain in the arse to fit and just look weird, each set i have fitted the nerfs seem to angle up a fair bit and do flex alot if you put weight on them, but i suppose they are better than having your leg lunched by your tyres

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I have their 6 pack rack and have had no issues with it. I have never run nerfs on my 700 since I don't take it on track, but I never had any problems with the AC Racing ones I had on my 400EX.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts