1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
755 Posts
Saw that in the dirtwheels mag! I think it should stay crated and on display.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
421 Posts
That is awesome. Reminds me of a couple of guys in my hometown. They owned a popular Honda bike shop that hasn't been open since at least the early 90's. It is a town of just over 300 people and we still get people coming into town to go there even though it hasn't been open for so long.

The last time that I was in their old shop they had numerous bikes from 70's and 80's still in the crates.

·
Registered
201 Posts
long live the trike!

oooooh to have the money to compete for this! i have a couple of nice riders which is EXACTLY what i would turn this one into, but to each their own? :D

·
Registered
437 Posts
I would put it just like it is in the crate in my living room...but really, i want to know who actually has 40,000 to spend on this though...I could use a little of that extra cash

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Looks like I'm the winning bid so far. If anyone wants to see this gem after I buy it, come on over, charging $1000 a piece just to see it, 500 more to touch the crate. This is crazy, WTF haha. Those were fun, but damn. IDT you could ever get your money back from that.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'd pay around 6k for it, I'd assemble it and ride it thats for sure, those things are too much fun to watch in a crate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts