·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
let me know if these ones dont show up i think i got it now.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
looks like u hade some fun

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
sweet track,nice shots,the scenery is nice too. thats northern cal. right?

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Nice shots!

Is this your property?

roadkill

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yes this is in northern ca redding ca. and i would prefer if you used huskey not wide thank you.lmao. and yeah this is out behind the house roadkill.
we were taking this burm in 3rd so movin along pretty good. probably shouldnt say i didnt stay on the quad one of the times...it hurt

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'd like to go ride in an area with hills and no trees. Next month I'm going to Sandhill ATV for an entire weekend!!! I'm having atv DT's lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah my quad told me to get off so i bailed and landed in the rocks and she landed on all four without a scratch so that was good. and thanks but it not me i think it was my buddys 2k camera that made me look good:lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
yeah my quad told me to get off so i bailed and landed in the rocks and she landed on all four without a scratch so that was good. and thanks but it not me i think it was my buddys 2k camera that made me look good:lmao:

it was you all the way baby...that camera didnt slide you ass off the seat and push that ass end....oh wait $2k might have, might have also pushed you off her too...:yay:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol i wish we would of got that on camera would of made some good photos. this weekend we will be building some massive stepups so hopefully some more good pics coming soon.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah i tend not to wear the gopro when my chances of not staying on the quad are high.lol as noted above pics not video.lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Remington a few months before this I had hit my first jump by accident the out come dropped bout 12 ft and bounced like on of those rubber balls right off... was fine kicked the quad as it bounced towards me but man was I embarrassed... so I hear why you wouldn't want someone catching the ugly cause the bad it hot! oh and first major roll (bent bars) just turned off the gopro...still wish I caught that for my own viewing...lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah jumping is where most people go wrong there's more to it than just gas it. Lol and isn't it funny how most of us only just have pics of our bikes but it's hard to get Simone that just wants to take your pic riding

·
Registered
425 Posts
next time i go out riding im hiring a film crew.

but your right too many pics of the quad just sitting there...we want action baby!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts