Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok what is the deal on posting to this forum? I thought general questions went to the general board, I am afraid to post any more questions since this is my "last Chance" acording to admin. Maybe I should just find another forum with less rules and regulations since I am not posting by the rules........
Regards,
Dewking

·
Registered
192 Posts
He is just trying to keep the forum organized. I'm sure its nothing personal between you two, he is just trying to keep everything it the proper place. Even if you have a general question, I'm sure it could be broken down into a specific topic. I have no idea what it's like to manage forum activity, but you shouldn't take it personal.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
It's not just you dewking, it's happening a LOT lately, and it's getting old. Sorry to single you out, but you've done it quite a few times. Everytime I come on here anymore, I have to move 2 or 3 threads. Everyone is just getting too lazy I think.

Look at the forum categories. Read the descriptions. It's a really easy forum to understand, so I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I don't know how it could be made any easier. Redrider, would you like to start moving all the threads?

By the way, this is in the wrong forum too! Jeeez!

Moving..

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Why not change the title. We Have "Off-Topic/General 700XX Discussion. Why not change it to "Off-Topic/General Forum Discussion". The fact that you have 700XX in the title causes confusion. I have been a member here for just over 2 years and have posted stuff in this section , that should have gone somewhere else. It's a easy mistake to do for a new member and older ones also. Change the title and lose the 700XX for something else.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's not just you dewking, it's happening a LOT lately, and it's getting old. Sorry to single you out, but you've done it quite a few times. Everytime I come on here anymore, I have to move 2 or 3 threads. Everyone is just getting too lazy I think.

Look at the forum categories. Read the descriptions. It's a really easy forum to understand, so I honestly don't see what the big deal is. I don't know how it could be made any easier. Redrider, would you like to start moving all the threads?

By the way, this is in the wrong forum too! Jeeez!

Moving..
I will try to get the topics in the right board, I am not trying to be a pain in the butt, sorry for the miss-posted post.
Regards,
Dewking

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.