Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we click on those links, does the club receive some kind of $$ and if yes, then I need to start clicking on them :yay:

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
I clicked the link to Alba Action. I found they had the Bling "General Lee" graphics on offer for the 450r. I have been looking to find this kit for 12 months.:D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So who owns this site, is he part of our club or just an administrator, either way it's to our advantage to click on those links, this way it produces $$ for the site which is a-ok since we are not ask to donate $$ for the site.

·
Registered
306 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Clicking on the link doesn't do anything, This site gets paid for the amount of traffic it gets. The more you visit here the higher rate they can charge to advertise here.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
The google ads pay by number of impressions and clicks. It doesn't amount to much at all, but every penny helps out in the running costs of the site.

The other ads (like Alba, EHS, etc.) don't pay per click or impressions, it's just a flat monthly rate.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool! As long as the site is getting paid for, that's great! I'll click more often :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts