Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for aftermarket footpegs for the Pro Armor XC nerf bars. I know IMS/Roll Design make a set but kinda expensive and wanted something better than the stock ones.

·
Premium Member
4,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of Fat Peg nerfs. The XC nerfs are slightly differant design. The problem I have with the Fatty's is I keep standing the tube at the back of the footpeg. Kinda unnerves me sometimes. The XC nerfs does not have this tube.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
They do make a difference, lots of grip and a better kickup

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I'm thinking about getting rid of my AC nerfs to cut some more weight and was wondering what pegs you guys without nerfs are using and how you like them?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Am I going to have to get those from you too??? Lol... Can't go wrong with IMS ROLL pegs. Yes, they are expensive, but well worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Lol I already told another member I would give him the first shot at the nerfs. Damn 200 bucks for some pegs lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Yeah they do look a lot better than the other options but for that price they better add a few HP lol.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
Will foot pegs made for any other quads fit the XX?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.