Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one using spider or any other grips ? if so any chance you can post pix ? i like the "hex" looking grips but currious to see what others like, iam also thinking about getting the straight grips with no turn up on the ends of them any one useing that style of grip ?

·
Registered
551 Posts
I just put moose on mine I like them so far, thier atv style, no turn up on the end.:tup:

·
Registered
551 Posts
Me too, till i bought new bars.:D I've had lots different kinds I switch it up alot not really pictuarl about grips they wear out too fast, espically when ur hangin on for dear life, to a monster!:hey:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I like Oury or pro grip gel.

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have the Pro Grip 964 EVO

·
Registered
537 Posts
I have the Milano Gel grips on mine and love them.

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
I have the Spider Grips and they are already starting to deteriorate after one year. I like the idea and options of the Odi Grips that "lock on" instead of using glue. Has anyone used those?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Killer Shee has those and I've been looking at them myself just today.

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i was thinking of spiders but how about the pro tapers ? i dont want the waffer grips i want the "block" or "hex" style padding

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the Spider Grips and they are already starting to deteriorate after one year. I like the idea and options of the Odi Grips that "lock on" instead of using glue. Has anyone used those?
ME! :yay:
I have the "Rogue" grips. I love them so far. They are very cushy so if you like lots of padding, I definitely recommend them. Super easy to install, and so far I haven't had any problems with them slipping or anything. They can loosen up on you some, but I just check them before I ride and tighten up as needed. They're a little more expensive than some regular ol' grips but totally worth it IMO.

...And NO GLUE!! :tup:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey W.D. do you think the ODI's will fit on a twist?

·
Registered
134 Posts
They fit by pounding them on. I have them on and I love them.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey W.D. do you think the ODI's will fit on a twist?
Yeah, I'm not sure. Never worked with twist throttles. But Posterboy says they fit, so get 'er done!! :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I love the ODI lock ons. I had them on my Kawasaki since they first came out in '04 and I put them on the XX as soon as I changed bars. They dampen a ton of vibration out of the bars and I have never had them spin on me.

·
Premium Member
2,487 Posts
I also have the Odi Rogue grips and love them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
well, i just got new high ris tapers and risers, and if any of you ride bicycles, like bmx or mountain bike there are grips made for bike handlebars that i put on my xx, they have a solid plastic tube with a grip mounted on them, and on each end they have a little clamp that tightens them down by allen wrench, personally, i love theses things, they have never twisted on me and they are only like 11 bucks at a local bike shop. just a suggestion tho, i just dont like having to rely on glueing grips to the bars because they never stay for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts