Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appearantly in new orleans it is against the law to jump levy's on a quad. Who would have thought. Any ways it was fun while it lasted. Shotting 50 mph aross the top of the levy sure was fun but i guess i will have to get my kicks somewhere else. I just dont like the fact that i have to drive at least an hour in either direction just to ride. At least the cop was cool even though he must have been about 13 years old.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have to drive 1 hour to go to a ok place. If I want to go anywhere good its 2 hours at least so I know how you feel

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
that sucks we had the cops called out once for to much noise. and when they showed up we started our teryx and said does that sound loud to you. and with out missing a beat he said nope sure doesnt but i bet those two over there with the fmf and dmc exhaust are.... we just smiled. they were cool to and just asked us to stop for the night or was it early morning.lol

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yeah living in the New Orleans area has benefits, riding an off-road atv or motorcycle isn't one of them.

Know this:

1. The food there is better than anywhere else on the planet.
2. The bars never close.
3. You have drive-thru daiquiris! (they just don't put the straw in!)
4. Boiled Seafood - need I say more?
5. Mardi Gras

The Bonnie Carrie Spillway is a free place to ride if you like mud and dust.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh i love new orleans for the culture and food. I went to the park in belle chasse today and my buddy sunk the front end of my quad. i was pissed but im over it now. but i do love it here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts