Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well from the start most of you might know i am involved in another post about racing an ltr 450...... i was out for a quick run to see if i could get a little better hang on gettig the holeshot, after about 30 min or so i decided to come home and give my bike a quick look over, makeing sure the right air was in the tires, chain was lubed and oil was at the right levels ect ect then i though HMMMMM wonder how dirty my air filter is.....

well i took the lid of and suprisingly clean then under the air box lid their is this plastic piece that is held on by 4 screws it sort of funnles the air to the sides.

i took this off and am currious will i get more air flow or just better flow or both ????? by taking this off am i changing air/fuel ratio at all ???

i noticed the ehs lid doesnt have this piece on the bottem and iam currious is it worth it to leave it off ???

·
Banned
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so in short your telling me it will let more mud in ? well i usually dont ride in mud any way and when i do its usually vary little 6" tops

1 - 2 of 2 Posts