Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my 08' 700 a week and ready for some changes. I sold my 2006 crf250r last fall and had money to play with, so I bought this leftover TRX700 from the crate for $4,299. The atv is a monster but seems to be restricted. Does K&N make a airbox lid and filter for this TRX700? Will a larger exhaust outlet on the stock pipe free up some power without a bunch of popping and back firing? I am also interested in trying the 13T front sprocket, I am riding our motocross/ woods course and looking for more snap out of the corners. I am not interested in spending stupid money on this atv as it is brand new, just some mild mods to get her going.......

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Thanks for the quick input! First I will change front sprocket only (13T) and put some more hours on it. I had to buy a ramp this week so getting in and out of my F150 would be much safer. I would like to see Dunlop size a wider lower profile tire for the rear of the 700 as a replacement.

Love the site, very informative.

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
2010 Trx700xx?

WOW! My wife and I had our 700 out for the second time this weekend. We did some woods riding and then took turns ripping around a 14 acre motocross track. I have decided to go with the 13T sprocket ONLY for this season. In the woods I am using 1st and 2nd only, on the track I put it in 3rd in 2 straight sections. This machine is sick fast, I have been riding a Honda CRF250R for the last 4 years and this TRX makes the CRF feel like a pit bike. I thought I would follow up on post and thank everyone for their input.
Is Honda going to stop making the TRX700? I was on Honda site and see there is no 2010 model. I think a white rear fender on the red/black model would look great so I went looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.