Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you guys going to make a full system exhaust for the XX?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its in the works... should be out later this month
But will it be a full or a slip on?

And please don't put the 1980 style tip on there! Make some cool looking exit :D

NOT like these! Please not like these lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
not sure on design, but i believe they will have both slip on and full exhaust as well as kits... just don't quote me on it... they really want to surprise us with it lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
It should be their new oval can design which is pretty sharp and hopefully have the O2 bung on the header.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
But will it be a full or a slip on?

And please don't put the 1980 style tip on there! Make some cool looking exit :D
That's why I'm not that crazy about the HMF exhausts. I don't like the tip all that much.

And that Alba exhaust definitely looks 'fresh to death', and that's why I'm waiting until it comes out to get a full system. :D

·
Registered
551 Posts
I got the vector tip on my HMF Ballance and it looks great. just my thoughts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Alba Exhausts!

Hello Everybody,

I am happy to hear about your interest in our (soon to be) exhaust system. To answer a few questions, we do intend to use our new oval style exhaust canister. We do utilize a 2-part packing system in our canister. This consists of a chain-mail engulfed steel wool which wraps tightly around the perforated steel core, creating an excellet heat barrier between the extreme temp of the exhaust gasses and the fiberglass packing. This has proven to increase the life of our packing up to 4-5 times! We were also surprised to find that it actually decreased the decible rating of our exhaust about 1/2 decible. The fiberglass "packing" is also contained in a convenient fiberglass pillow, which keeps the amount of fiberglass very consistent. This makes re-paking our exhaust very easy. We will probably offer the exhaust in both black and brushed aluminum.

I will be sure to post updates and possible release dates as soon as I have them.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'd love to see a black one on my quad (yes I know I just bought the Yosh pipe)

Is there going to be an o2 sensor bung pre installed? :D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I got the vector tip on my HMF Ballance and it looks great. just my thoughts.
Is that the one pictured on all the exhausts on the website??

I'd love to see a black one on my quad (yes I know I just bought the Yosh pipe)

Is there going to be an o2 sensor bung pre installed? :D
I know Matt has stated before that there would be. Which is awesome btw. Hopefully the finished product will have it. Then I'll be able to upgrade to the PCV from my PCIII.

·
Registered
27 Posts
02 Sensor

I forgot to mention the 02 sensor! At this point I would be a fool to not have an 02 sensor installed in the exhaust. I want to provide what the customer (you guys!) wants! After all, we are here for you guys!!!

Whether we offer it as an option, or have it standard is still undecided, though I can assure you we will definately make it available.

--I have developed a new respect and appreciation for online forums such as this one! Not only do I get the chance to talk about our new products and developemnts, I also receive valuable feedback and requests which aid me in my abilities to bring products to the market which the consumer wants! Any other requests and inquiries are welcomed...keep-em coming!!! Bottom line, I wiant to know what YOU want!

I will be sure to let everybody know when I have an update!

Matt Fasig

·
Registered
984 Posts
I have one request. Will you include with the exhaust a poster size print of your avatar?:D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Whoa! where is she so I can hire her as the FIN manager??? LOL

BTW, will you post dyno sheets once done for the pipe?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Heck with avatar! I want the other picture!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.