Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner

Alba Nerf Bars

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  shonie777 
#1 ·
I posted this in the wrong section (reviews) a while ago. I apologize. So I'm posting it here. Hopefully it goes here. Anyways...

I just bought 2 sets ( I got 2 700xx's) of Alba Nerf Bars from Team Alba Racing on Ebay. Anyone have any feedback on these? They were selling for $85, which I thought was a hell of a deal. Check them out here:
Alba Nerf Bars

Shonie

#3 ·
Ahhh... thanks! looks like they are well worth the money.

#6 ·
The nerf bars were shipped off yesterday via Fed Ex. Can't wait to put these puppies on! I'm going out riding this weekend, sure wish they came a few days ago. Be nice to have them on right now.

Shonie

#7 ·
Does anyone know if they work with 23inch tall fronts??

#9 ·
Theres a member on here that runs 23's with these nerf and said its fine...i'll think of his name...crash...broken wrist or somethin....anyways..i also called Alba and he said that "by lookin at matlock's Quad he was 99% sure that they would be fine"'...don't know if he was lookin or blowin smoke up my ass. Lookin at mine...it would be close but probably fine

#10 ·
I got my nerf bars and installed them. They look great but the bolts they supply are crap. I snapped 2 of them while bolting to my pegs. I replaced them with Grade 8 bolts. Much better. I'll have to replace all the rest with grade 8 bolts. I just feel safer with a good strong bolt.

I'm going riding this weekend in the Chuska Mountains! Pictures will be posted when I get back.

Shonie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.