·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They don't seem to have an idea yet of when they will start making them for the XX. If they were available now I'd probably have a set on the way.

·
Registered
253 Posts
They look like Tusks.

·
Registered
302 Posts
ugh. ive sent alba like 5 emails about these nerfs off of here and also from their website and NO response...... i really want these but they wont email me back! i know they aint out yet, but i just wanna response as to when they will be comin out so i'll know if i should just wait or not....any suggestions?

·
Registered
302 Posts
ok, if i contact him through ebay he's gonna respond?

·
Registered
302 Posts
ok, ill do that tomorrow and post what he says about em.

·
Registered
302 Posts
just got an email back a walla go from corey's ebay account. he said he'll know for sure in about 3-4 days so he'll let me know as soon has he finds out. but he's thinkin maybe 2 more weeks. (i sure hope so) :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
yep, you sure did..... ha ha. now, those two weeks need to hurry up and get here. i'm ready to put my order in for em.... :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
they should, i just hope they come out real soon. lol

·
Registered
302 Posts
thats what we're talkin about. lol dang these things are takin their time. :(

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Just make sure you keep updating yourself on their status so you don't get mad if for whatever reason something comes up... I know Alba has been busy, and remember, the more interest there is, the more interest there will be to make a product... just be patient and I know you'll be getting a product soon

·
Registered
437 Posts
I called them today...doesn't sound good for the nerfs...I guess there is a hang-up with the shop that makes them...he said honestly he doesnt know if they are going to be made but said to check back in a few weeks....grrr A+ customer service, just not what i wanted to hear

1 - 20 of 34 Posts