Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The cheap ones! $89 a pair for the black ones. The welds are done very well and the bars themselves are solid and the netting is heavy nylon. My 210 lbs doesn't bounce them. They will absolutely work for what they intended for which is to save your leg if you slip infront of the peg. I took a roll over onto mine and while the paint got scratched the nerfs held up 100%. Great product if your budget isn't ready for $300 nerf bars. If I ever upgrade to full nerfs I'm sure I can get $60 for these which is another plus.

·
Registered
734 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was just about to make a thread about these myself. Glad i seen yours first. lol

But yes, I ordered these last week a day or two after i got my xx and they showed up today. Great fit and appear to be well built as you mentioned! Great buy for the price!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
i got mine in 2 weeks ago.my left side bars are off 1/8 inch from the foot peg.good thing i can make anything work.othe than the fitment issue these r great n feel real sturdy!!not bad for $85.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I got some of these last week as well. They are the perfect alternative to the more expensive full replacement nerfs. Honda raceing had some for twice the price but I don't see why it's more expensive for the same thing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
well mine should be here tomorrow how long do they take to install????
no not long at all... just pull the rear bolts of the front a-arms and bolt it up with the new ones, and bolt it up to the pegs and your done

30 min job tops

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got mine yesterday (three days shipping), I'm putting them on today after work. Getting ready for labor Day weekend. :xx:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Holy Shiz! I just got mine today...I got the chrome ones for my black XX...Now my black is definitely faster...lol...Seriously, they are pretty sweet and the welds are mint for $85...but I'm someone who doesn't mind the stock heelguards, so they work well for me...also, they are etched with no stickers...I would have liked a small ALBA sticker too, but I can't complain considering the quality of the nerfs! This, my friends, is my first upgrade...I am unfortunately going to get the bug....:xx:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts