Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to hear some of your adventures that were induced by alcohol.

OK, I'll start... First off, I don't drink anymore... Been clean and sober many many years now. But, that has not always been the case.

I may live in San Francisco now, but I grew up in So-Cal... Long Beach to be exact. I was about 20 and woke up one morning something like 5 or so and was in the surf at Bolsa Chica beach. I was behind the wheel of a Corvette and didn't know how I got there. The tide was coming in and the waves were up to the windshield. The problem was... I didn't know who's Corvette it was nor how I ended up driving it into the surf. Since the sun was starting to come up, I decided it was time to get the hell outta there. I made my way up to PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) and started to walk north towards home. After about an hour, a car stopped to give me a ride... It was the Seal Beach Police. Here I was, 20 years old, drunk and soaking wet. They were kind enough to take me in and call my parents. Needless to say, my parents were none too happy to see me that morning. Thing is, the police never did connect a soaking wet me with a drowned Corvette just 4 miles or so away. I still wonder how I ended up with the Corvette and who owned it. Never did hear anything about the incident... except from my parents for being picked up by the police.

roadkill

Your turn... Let's hear about your adventures.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm dangerous enough without drinking, I may get on a quad with a few drinks in me time to time but it's not to "ride".

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
28 Posts
The last time I mixed alcohol with a 700xx I found out that my brain is about two seconds too late from telling my thumb to let off the throttle when accelerating out of a donut on one rear wheel... that was the third time I flipped my poor xx, and I think the last :nuts:. As for non ATV related drinking stories, I spent 5 years of college as a fraternity brother, not enough fourm space to write about those years :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
im with roadkill. hi. my name is wylee, and i have a 700xx. july 20th will be 13 yrs without a drink/anything.over 30yrs of war stories, dont have enough time to put them down.l.o.l... i love this side of the tracks better and having more fun now than ever....

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Two more incidents, but I put them together because they're related... you'll see.

The neighborhood I grew up in was built just after WWII and only had 5 different floor plans so many of the homes looked alike... cookie cutter houses. It was a small neighborhood on a small hill with one road going up the hill and then looping back down to the same intersection. The 5 little single block streets were like rungs on a ladder... see attachment map. I lived on 38th at the top of the hill. When I was wasted as a teen, I kinda drove home like on auto-pilot. One night, I drove up the hill and turned left on MY street and then turned left into MY driveway... went in MY back door and down the hall to MY room... got undressed and crawled into MY bed. The problem was... It wasn't MY bed, it wasn't MY house and it wasn't even MY street. I'd turned on 37th instead of 38th. But, even that was not the worst of it... The bed I'd crawled into was not empty! I'd crawled into bed with Lori Rand a 14 year old friend... relax, I was just 16 myself. She screamed, her parents came in to see what was wrong and were none to happy to see me in bed with their daughter... I sobered up real quick since I thought I was a dead man at that point.
About a year or so later... I again drove up the hill and turned on MY street and then turned into MY driveway (see where this is going yet?) and was going to park my car under MY carport. It seems that the Rand's had put in a pool where their carport had been... and now where my car was.
Needless to say, the Rand family did not like me too much during those days. :steamed:
The ironic thing about this is that I've been friends with Lori for 40+ years now and I still see her when I go up the coast to ride at Samoa Dunes.

roadkill

BTW - Sober since 1989

·
Registered
31 Posts
A couple of weekends ago me and my friends got drunk than played tag on our fourwheelers. i ended up getin chased by a renagade while i was in reverse, needles to say i tried to whip it around the xx ended up on its side and i ended up a couple feet away from it lol

·
Registered
109 Posts
Well on my last vacation to Jamacia we made a stop at Ricks Cafe where I proceeded to drink entirely too much and jump off the nearby cliff. Needless to say, I came away with many bruises and my tail bone that still hurts to this day. I was told after the fact that the cliff I jumped off was a little over 18 meters high (somewhere around 60'). My wife videoed the event.

http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab26/aubfans/?action=view&current=MOV01869.flv

·
Registered
109 Posts
When I was 21ish I decided it would be a good idea to try my hand at home bar tending one night. I have a strong liking to tequila, real strong. Found a nicely named drink called an exorcist. They were supposed to be made in a small shooter type glass. I figured it would be more effective using a 20 oz beer tumbler. Doing the math i multiplied the ingredients the best I could to fil0l this glass. It actually went down pretty good. i made 3 more best I could in my drunken state. My girlfriend at the time said(the rest she filled in the next day I kinda blacked out) I went from holding a conversation to sitting there staring at the wall blankly. I stood up without saying a word walked to the patio door and out onto the deck. leaned over the railing and spewed blue drink on moms roses, knowing I was gonna be in serious trouble for this I moved over 3 feet and continued next to the roses. After finishing I walked back into the house proceeded to fall down the 13 stairs leading to my room in the basement bouncing my head off each stair. Once down stairs I crawled to my bed to hopefully sleep. About an hour into lights out I guess I started to wretch when she got up to get me a bucket but too late when the light came on i took her pillow which had a nice round head imprint in it like a bowl and continued where I left off on the deck. Only I wouldn't give the pillow up and kept telling her to get her own bucket. The next morning when I woke up I felt like death. but what really sparked my curiosity is waking up with no bedding, pillows, clothes on and her cleaning the room. After I used her pillow for a bucket she stayed up all night cleaning up my mess and doing laundry for me so I would have bedding the next day. to this day I still can't touch blue curacao.The smell makes me ill. But oddly no problems with tequila.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Another night my friends and I were throwing a party. We all decided to get a bottle of Everclear. We started playing drinking games with this beast, rules were have a mixed drink(cola and everclear) and take shots of everclear with the mixed chaser on each losing hand. After a while i couldn't feel nothing which was interesting to say the least. But after drinking nearly 3.5 cups (my friends estimations) of this stuff my night turned horrible. As I try to catch up to my spins by spinning the opposite direction I made my self sick, the poison had to come up at all costs. after I was well purged the dry heaves started. after 7 hours of these it was daylight and i tried to walk home on my way home I bumped into the neighbor lady and proceeded to call her the wrong name insisting that she was wrong about her name and that i was right. when i walked into the house I told my parents that the next door neighbor had lost her mind because she was claiming to be someone else, mom said I was wrong and told me I looked like crap ,putting it nicely, and asked if I looked in a mirror yet. When I did I took quick notice that I had blown all the blood vessels in my eyes, which explained why they hurt so bad. It took me almost 2 weeks to be able to wear my contacts again. Now I drink in moderation, probably had a case of alcohol poisoning or pretty darn close and never want to experience that again.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
well this past new years after many drinks and playing asshole for hours I was out front smoking when I told my fellow friend I had to pee... Patti convinced me in my drunken stuper that she would watch for people and to go by the trees... well when the headlights hit me I sobered up quickly knowing I was on the front lawn of a VERY busy street...jumped up but needless to say never stopped peeing...yeah imagine the jokes as I ran into the house pants around my knees because I peed on them...I would like to add I don't think this would of happened if I wasn't so use to peeing in the woods now :)

another time I went to a dinner for a friends bday...it was bring your own so I brought a big bottle of my favorite yellowtail Shiraz after I polished that off the guy across from me was amazed I was still standing and had no signs that I was drinking so he offered me some of his bottle...yeah I finished that too which I am sure he was sorry he offered it but I was feeling no pain! Well when we where leaving me and this girl had a few words why I don't know but it was friendly banter that once I got in the car turned ugly! I mean I was screaming things that were not nice...this fight went on for what seemed forever...until I can say I blacked out...so the next day I mentioned it to Mike and asked why we were screaming at each other he busted out laughing and said yeah your fight was with your reflection in the window!!! He said you try driving 15 mins home with someone fighting with there reflection and not crashing!!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
One time I was in Rota, Spain. I was really shitty, along w/ my buddy Fleming. Trhere were 4 of us total. Anyway, after I called some spaniards a bunch of no good pussies in their native language, and they tried to beat us up, my sober friends had to explain to them I was really drunk. So they "let us go", in which Fleming and I proceeded to bench press the ass end of a SMART CAR. Yep, the owner of that wasn't too fond of us. I pissed on several trees, which in spain is an imprisonment b/c every tree belongs to the King or some crap like that. Last but not least, we hit this bar, and the bar tender cut me off, so I kept stealing everyone else's drinks as they set them down, and then this smoking hott blonde came in and i was talking FUTBOL to her bf/husband while eye fucking the crap out of her. Yep, we go to get our pics taken and I am sumbling on the curb, ram my head into the jail style bars on the windows and cut it open pretty bad, while giving myself a huge goosebump. While doing the pic, apparently I was trying to stick my head in this girls crotch, cuz when the pics came out, she has blood everywhere, which was also coming down half my face.......there were many more nights like this compliments of the USN.

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
lol, You sure the blood was coming from your head and not actually her crotch

1 - 20 of 21 Posts