Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now i know weve all talked about the 13tvs14t time and time again. but what im wanting to know is what you think is the best all around set up?
13front 37,38,39 ect rear
14front 37,38,39 ect rear.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is true there are a lot of other things to take into perspective. im not really sure what the stock rear is either.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so is running a 13t and 38t the same as running 14t 37t or are the back gears different ive heard one in the front is equal to two or three in the rear?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that seems to work out when i did it just now so then one tooth down in the front would be like droping two in the rear. i wonder say if running a 13t front and a 38t rear would be a noticible half way point between torque and topend?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
might be worth a try and would be geting a lighter and stronger sprocket is always a plus.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
but if you drop one in the front and add two out back your right back to square one
yes. thats why i was thinking drop one in the front and go up only one in the rear to meet in the middle

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Exactly what is it your looking to do Remington? I'm not seeing where a rear sprocket change is necessary.
im not really sure if it is or not either thats what im trying to see. also a plus would be weight reduction yeah i know its not a lot but every little bit helps. ive been seeing other rear sprockets for sale and was curious.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
ok so other than being able to split the difference of a 13t drop what other benifits are there for changing the rear sprocket? simplyorange do you guys change both your sprockets if any on ur street bikes for better preformance?

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
there are several from moose racing on ebay

1 - 9 of 9 Posts