Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
That looks awesome and i want one! Where'd you get it from if you don't mind me askin.....

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
very,very,very nice! you can purchase them at EHS racing. there is a thread on it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
What are the power gains like for the 700XX with that exhaust? I was going to buy the Alba system, but I want to consider all my options.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
What are the power gains like for the 700XX with that exhaust? I was going to buy the Alba system, but I want to consider all my options.

Thanks!
There dyno sheets posted on the exhaust thread and at ehs website under 700xx big 3 packages.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Sweeeeet!!!:hey:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Sweet!!

·
Registered
667 Posts

Thanks!
Look at the Barker/EHS thread the dyno sheets are up, i know of a few people who are unloading the alba already, reat all the posts.

·
Registered
302 Posts
they already come straight black like that or you gotta special order em in black?

·
Registered
302 Posts
they already come black or you gotta special order em in black?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
they already come straight black like that or you gotta special order em in black?
You have to order them that way. Check the Barker/EHS thread for pricing details.

Nerv,

I'm Jealous. I think you have one of the nicest quads here.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol it takes a lot to offend me, I mean I am Canadian after all haha, so it's cool. Man not wanting to install this pipe in the winter is killin me, I really wanna test her out.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
That is way to shiny to be on my bike. I'd rather prefer one that looks dirty from the factory, so it would match the rest of the quad most of the time :) It looks sweet.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.