Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wanted some front fenders to redirect the water.. The trails I ride (ssrt.org) have tons of small annoying puddles etc. Gets highly annoying after 6-8 hours.

Some others are fabbing up the same idea with trailer fenders. I thought these looked best.

·
Registered
29 Posts
whenever I ride in muddy conditions I am always the muddiest one in the group at the end of the ride. I love the look of the 700 so I guess I can live with being the muddiest, plus at the end of the day I always look badass!

·
Registered
57 Posts
For smaller puddles I find if I hit them fast or really slow then I stay clean, medium speed equals very dirty.

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
I usually wheelie over small stuff and over long stuff I just go slow. I don't mind getting wet and dirty, I just hate the clean up afterwards.
I looked at Nash's pretty good, and I like how they work. I'll just stick to cleaning myself up after rides.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slow down is not an option. The main trail is 50 miles and has a lot of opportunity to let her rip. I am talking puddles every 20 yards it get annoying.. so this is for me.

Dont mind being dirty believe me, just something fun to try out.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Nothing wrong with making something for you that you like.

If their not to frequent I just blip the throttle and raise the wheels over it, but if they are literally everywhere I can see how that would be a PITA.

Club | 700 | xx

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
I'm not a fan of the idea on putting fenders on the XX but Nash's setup seems more functional.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
i wheelie over small stuff and if i have the room i hydro plan over the larger stuff

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Have you tried them out, they look nice but seemed small compare to mine and I know by experience, mine will still let me get wet/muddy but not as much which is what I wanted, especially the part of cleaning my goggles. As for the rest of the old body, who cares!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They may be small, guess it depends how far back they will sit. I think the front tires is the same as the DS so I would think only as good as its design.

Regardless it has been a cool little project, painting done, 1 more bracket to bastardize.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Where i ride has alot of small medium puddles all over. Dont know if i would bother putting fenders on the xx but can't wait to see yours in action.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts