Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have noticed the recent incentives on the TRX700xx and it caught my attention. I have negotiated a price of 4250 OTD (with all fees except tax) for a 2008 black and grey. Is this a decent deal? It is brand new with the full 1 year warranty. Also there is another dealer that has a handful of 2009 (black with decals) for around 5350 OTD (also with all tax no fees). Is there any reason to go 2009? I am pretty set on the 08, but I just want to make sure this is a good price. Taxes are 7% where I live. Any other info you might be able to add? Thanks!!!

·
Premium Member
205 Posts
That's a better deal than I could find. Around here, the '08s are $4700 OTD. So I bought lightly used.

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Where are you located?

Hey guys,

I have noticed the recent incentives on the TRX700xx and it caught my attention. I have negotiated a price of 4250 OTD (with all fees except tax) for a 2008 black and grey. Is this a decent deal? It is brand new with the full 1 year warranty. Also there is another dealer that has a handful of 2009 (black with decals) for around 5350 OTD (also with all tax no fees). Is there any reason to go 2009? I am pretty set on the 08, but I just want to make sure this is a good price. Taxes are 7% where I live. Any other info you might be able to add? Thanks!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. From what I know the only difference in 09 is the black rims and the plastic has chaos stickers. Which I bought the front plastic cause I thought the gears were cool. Offer $4300 for the 09' otherwise a $1000 is better for upgrades right??? buy the 08'...
I've found a few 08s with black rims. Maybe later production?

·
Registered
392 Posts
lucky i paide 7k for mine in feb.:nuts:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
damn 7k in feb? i payed 5200 otd in Dec

·
Registered
377 Posts
The 2009 is one inch bigger all around. Yes its a deal a 450 is $4000. I am glad I did not buy the 2009. Trails are tight in Michigan. Good luck with your purchase and give yourself time to get use to it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.