Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been toying with getting some graphics for awhile now and after my last ride my pressure washer blasted the Honda decals right off. Guess I should've used the medium nozzle.lol So figured it's time. Just ordered them today and I am really looking forward to putting them on. Wondering if any of you guys that have gotten these can give me some feedback about them. Strength, quality, installation, appearance, etc. Thanks for the feedback.....

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
in my opinion they are great ive had amr now for 2 years and still look new except where my boots rub ,they are very durable in a scale of 1- 10 id rate them a 10, itll take you at least 2 hours to put them on as far as pressure washing ive never had an issue just use the white tip or nozzle the white on a crafstsman preesure washer isnt as strong as the red nozzle:atv:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Skulls and Hammers. Was my pick of the bunch. Keeping with the grey and black theme. Pretty stoked about it and got a good deal as well. What did you get?

·
Registered
367 Posts
I miss the color of my old yellow/black 400ex.....

That being said let's just say I am going out on a limb.

Should have pics by tuesday!

Frank

·
Registered
146 Posts
pics???

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Took 6 hours but I got them on. A little hard around the fuel tank to make perfect but overall they turned out great and I am happy with the result.

·
Premium Member
89 Posts
Ive had the AMR graphics for 1 1/2 yrs now and my xx has been covered in mud, cow shit, sand, snow/salt........Ive washed it a million times and the only part that is worn is where my boots rubbed. AMR graphics are an awesome buy! Really Rugged!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Took 6 hours but I got them on. A little hard around the fuel tank to make perfect but overall they turned out great and I am happy with the result.
dam you must of snuck a few of those strong canadian beers in while doing the project! 6 hours? just kidding your gonna love them .:xx:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Been toying with getting some graphics for awhile now and after my last ride my pressure washer blasted the Honda decals right off. Guess I should've used the medium nozzle.lol So figured it's [FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]hid bulbs[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]. Just ordered them today and I am really looking forward to putting them on. Wondering if any of you guys that have gotten these can give me some feedback about them. Strength, quality, installation, appearance, etc. Thanks for the feedback.....
Still no pictures on the new decals.. I is very disappoint.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts