Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone installed amr graphics .im thinking of buying a set and just wonder how hard it is to do

·
Registered
821 Posts
Put some on a 450. There nice and thick. We had a spray that we put on the areas that were gonna be receiving the stickers so we could adjust a little and get out the air bubbles and any wrinkles that may occur. Had to let dry for a day before riding though. Make sure the surface is clean also.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I put a set on my YFZ450 and they fit great, just takes a little time and some patience. I also was very impressed with AMR they will make what ever color you want even if its not listed they where a very good company to deal with.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i have nothing but great things about amr. should i just wash and dry it first. also what was the spray called or can i just use soap and water like on window tint

·
Registered
29 Posts
i just used soap and water, with a blow dryer to help stretch the graphics, just be patient it takes a while

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
did you use a spray bottle half and half or just a fue drops of soap

·
Registered
29 Posts
i used a spray bottle with about 80% water and 20% soap if that it doesnt take muche maybe even more like 90/10

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill have to try that so ill save some money i dont know when ill order them depends on when i sell my slipon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts