Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hate to ask for a performance review, but anyone used these?

AMS Aerospeed Rear V-Paddle Sand Tire 22x11x10
Link

A buddy of mine can get em to me for $42 a piece installed. I'm wanting to buy some hauler-style paddles that are 22" (my current ones are Sedona 20" and I am not happy with them, leaks- tears -not hooking up- etc...) Actual haulers are really expensive so I'm trying to find some that are similar don't break the bank. I could get 3x sets of these for a single hauler set :disgust: These seemed like they got good reviews online and are pretty cool looking, just was wondering if anyone here had any first-hand experience with them before I go wasting money :lol:

Cheers all

·
Registered
20 Posts
got a set for my 450 and they work good. show no wear. good low dollar sand tire. They not gona hook up like haulers tho and there a bit heavy.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got a set for my 450 and they work good. show no wear. good low dollar sand tire. They not gona hook up like haulers tho and there a bit heavy.
Oh thanks for the info. My local guy couldn't actually get them, could only get the 20" ones and I wanted 22" paddles

Ended up grabbing some 22" ITP Sandstars that he got me for a really good price. Might try them in the future, and I think my buddy with his 700xx is considering getting some so might still get to try them out :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.