Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to start this thread for information purposes. I will be adding new information here related to AMSOIL, their products and how they relate to the TRX700XX. Please feel free to ask questions here or you can always contact me.

On that note, remeber that ALL quotes from me are absolutely free! I run different kinds of monthly specials and deals. I try real hard to not mention prices in open forum. HOWEVER, I will never turn down a request for a quote. Also, this does not just apply to your TRX. I sell oils, greases, filters and much more for nearly every type of machine, toy, boat and equipment. From cranes to lawn-mowers.

I will be here when you need me.

Take care

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Series 2000 Chaincase

Provides superior protection and performance for enclosed chains. Ideal for snowmobles, ATVs and general equipment. Extreme-pressure additives provide extra wear protection. Extends chain life, repels water and inhibits rust, oxidation and foam. Superior low-temperature performance and protection.

Check it out here

Take care

·
Registered
446 Posts
hey Prograde, would you PM me what you would sell a Case of oil filters for, for my 700xx and if there's any volume discount? My buddy and I both have XX's and ride a ton, just figured I'd stock up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Series 2000 Racing Grease

AMSOIL Series 2000 Synthetic Racing Grease helps protect wheel bearings and chassis from the dangerous, damaging heat created by hot pavement, huge engines and the unceasing friction of intense speed. It is ideal for all high-temperature/high-speed applications.

More info here!

Take care

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quickshot SE

Guys, you gotta check this stuff out! It is a fairly new product from AMSOIL called Quickshot SE. We have all heard about those fuel additives for cars and trucks that clean out the engine, bring back lost power and improve efficiency. Now you can do that and more for your small engine or power sport equipment. Clean out your engine with it, then add AMSOIL motor oil to keep it clean!

Check out more right here!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Take care

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.