Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyones!

Here some pics of my 700xx and my new Grizzly 550. As you can see I added a set of Pro-Amor nerf bar, they look very nice, they are very solid, but they are hard to install... You must be patient and have a drill to enlarge the holes... but the result is awesome.

I do not use my Honda in the winter, so I bought a Yam for the cold days and during the summer my wife or my father can use it to ride with me. With the Rox risers, ProTaper handlebars and Tusk Racing 1 1/2 inches wheel spacers to 4 corners, this Grizzly is very easy and fun to ride. But I still prefer my XX!

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
hows the 550 run? i know the grizzly 700s are preety quick

·
Registered
192 Posts
I know what you mean, a quad for different conditions is nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
To be honest the 550 is not a racing machine. Top speed reached is 67mph. But I do not race with it...I just want to go anywhere and for that it is perfect for me, smooth power and I can ride it for long distance. The power steering is awesome. The Honda Rincon was my second choice, but I had such a bad experience with the Honda dealers that I decided to choose the Yamy.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I did the same thing you did. Bought a Kawi 750 Brute Force for the mountains and mud and bought the 700XX for sand and jumping. It was a great purchase considering my Daughters can't shift, so automatic is the way to go.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
I can never keep my 700's that clean. Even after breaking my leg and not riding since May. LOL

Nice rides man!

Shonie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts