Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what up guys. i was just wondering if the ehs controller would help alot with a hmf slipon or if its not needed. i was planing on buying the big 3 but i dont think ill beable to buy it all at once since iv just lost my job where i work in the coal mines.also i was wondering if the hmf slipon would fit on a aftermarket head pipe and not be restricted

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
An efi controller is really not needed for a slip on. That being said, it will still help because our quad is set a bit lean and you could adjust that. However, a slip on really won't help much in the way of power... just in sound.

roadkill

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know it was just for sound. it was on it when i bought the 700 im planing on puting a uni filter on when i change my oil next time. iv read on here that the controller would help alot.but im gona have to buy everything 1 part at a time till i get another job. i guess ill just focus on new tires first

·
Registered
9 Posts
i totaly absolutly desagree if you want more power you need to make your machine to bread fast and allso pop fast soo you will need k&n filter, power comander, full exhaust, and after you get all that done go for the big 3 ,hot cam etc.

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
i totaly absolutly desagree if you want more power you need to make your machine to bread fast .
:coffee: I don't get the bread fast and pop fast can you enlighten us?

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
:coffee: I don't get the bread fast and pop fast can you enlighten us?
Yeah, I don't get this either. A full exhaust, air filter and efi controller IS the big 3. What other big 3 are you referring to?

roadkill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts