Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:yay:Well yesterday I pulled the trigger at the last minute to get the 2500 bounus bucks and came home with a new 08 black XX :D. Man these bikes are sweet and hope to log some hours on it soon I have a crappy cellphone pic i'll post and i'll have better ones here soon( I'know I know like you havent seen one before)

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
We haven`t seen yours yet, Congrats and welcome. If you don`t mind me asking, what was your final out the door price?

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hey, It's nice seeing one all shiney, clean and no scratches; ours don't look like that any more. Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello and thanks for the welcome ! I hope to ride this bad boy here soon the weather has been pretty crappy here from rain when i brought it home to the temp dropping to 10 degrees , so I might have to bundle up head out anyway it's KILLIN me lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
congrats on the new ride. you will love it, the XX is a monster.

·
Registered
29 Posts
and i forgot what they looked like when there still all shiny. lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the site......

Be careful of leaving it in your garage though...To many have been stolen by people breaking into the car outside and grabbing the garage door opener and opening the door and walking out with the quad.... Lock it up somehow if you can.....

BTW.....Very Nice Quad........Congrats....

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ! ! and thanks for the tip and don't worry i'll do all i can to protect her ;) she will always be under lock and key :)

·
Premium Member
2,932 Posts
Welcome to the site

1 - 16 of 16 Posts