Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. I picked up a new, gray, 700xx a few days ago and have really enjoyed reading about it on here. Looking forward to some great information. I havent pushed the bike too hard yet but so far it seems like a beast. I will definitely be changing the front sprocket though.

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Welcome and Congrat's! I too went down to a 13tooth front when i first got the bike. Once i got the big three on. I went back to the 14 tooth. I like the stock gearing with the big three. It's a good bike. Mine's been really reliable.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the welcome. What are the big three? I assume its exhaust, programmer, and something else.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
TxAggie09,
Welcome to the forum. It's a great place for all things 700XX. As a suggestion, read the "How To" Section especially on the oil changes. Additionally, ride the machine for a while before committing vast quantities of money. You need a good comparison if-and-when you change anything. That countershaft sprocket was a must for me (13T). Later on I splurged for Elka shocks all around. That was a fabulous upgrade.
Good Luck, :xx:
Sid

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I don't plan on changing anything besides the sprocket for a while. The bike is a beast without any other mods so im sure its crazy with an exhaust, intake, and programmer. A big upgrade from my '01 yamaha warrior

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome and have fun on the forum!!! You should get a Sway bar like yesterday, Best mod you will ever do. L8ton Racing makes the best value sway bar in my opinion!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts