Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. Erich (pronounced Erick) here from Baton Rouge. Ran into Scuzz the other day and he refered me to this site. Got my XX about a month ago and drug 2 other friends down to the dealer and talked them into XX's also. They should thank me... Love the bike!

Hopefully I can provide some info in the future as I learn the bike. I have already installed an FMF full system with the stainless powerbomb header and the titanium muffler. Love the sound. I also mounted some 22" Sand Stars on 10" ITP rims. Big difference over stock. I am still waiting on my air filter, sprocket, programmer, and some other goodies. Now if there was only some place I could buy me some bigger balls!!!

I love information, so if anyone has some links to write ups, rebuild info, or any other info, please send me the links.

ERICH

aka

VOO-DOO

·
Registered
528 Posts
site gayness just increased.....im one of the ones peer pressured to buy one.

·
Registered
528 Posts
you havent seen anything, wait til jay gets on here.

·
Registered
528 Posts
lmao...no thats phil, jay has a 700xx too hes the second one peered into purchase by voodoo, we bought the last 3 at that particular dealership.but we all give eachothewr the same treatment.

wait til you see what we do to somebody stuck in the mud....ask voodoo lol

·
Registered
528 Posts
he was bogged in some soft/wet sand so i backed up and tested my traction and phil was making several highspeed passes lmfao

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
Us west coast boys are getting more and more outnumbered here every day. And check this out... He gets his first mod right outta the gate. Now that makes me depressed.

J/K... Welcome to the site you won't regret joining nor your purchase of the 700xx.

roadkill

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Us west coast boys are getting more and more outnumbered here every day. And check this out... He gets his first mod right outta the gate. Now that makes me depressed.

J/K... Welcome to the site you won't regret joining nor your purchase of the 700xx.

roadkill
roadkill your up against the "tiger woods" of the internet with scuzz...
but it sure is nice seeing so many buy the 700xx!

I love mine and its still stock! I want to hold out till I have more options..besides sometimes its all about the rider ..not the mods to the ride :D

Good luck with it Voodoo I am sure you won't be disappointed!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
528 Posts
im stock right now, putting a 13t on it tomorrow. im not interested in the obnoxious loud exhaust tone.im thinking of doing the fmf header,and stock pipe.with a tuner, uni air filter and tires. and then nitrous if voodoo is faster....

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
well we all rode street bikes together then voodoo sold his, then kept bragging about his quad so i just wasnt having that, got me one so the day i picked mine up he ordered all his goodies.now i gotta get some. now jay(im sure he will join later) bought the parts then the bike.
:disgust:

we have a large group of guys who will come at different times, theres a few wackjobs in that group lol

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Yeah they were pretty funny. I'd be willing to bet they would have been even crazier if they wouldn't have had their significant others with them...
I went riding with two guys like that the last ride... I LOVED IT was like having Nitro Circus infront on me...no fear the hills they went down and up!One had to out do the other... Best line between the two of them... "pull that tampon out and lets go, unless you can't??"

I think its important to have someone challenging you to be a better rider. It sure helped me get up and go! I really got to know how to use my foot pegs and weight to move and keep up with the straight axles in turns. I was jealous how easy they made it look and always lost ground in the turns..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
lol - I hear that!

I like riding with people who are better than me (it's a very large group). I also listen a lot, listening can save you from busting your ass quite often. My buddy Nat whom Simplyorange and Voo-Doo saw is an excellent rider who almost always pulls some stuff out of his ass that blow your mind and you think it couldn't be done.

With that said though, I know my abilities of both my 500 pound machine and my 260 pound rear end. Having both of them come together several times by accident down a hill isn't something I fancy. Besides, I've got three little kiddos that need a daddy.

While we're on the subject of riding with forum members, I embarrassed myself plenty thinking I could do stuff that I couldn't in front of Jeff and his buddies...

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
With that said though, I know my abilities of both my 500 pound machine and my 260 pound rear end. Having both of them come together several times by accident down a hill isn't something I fancy. Besides, I've got three little kiddos that need a daddy.

While we're on the subject of riding with forum members, I embarrassed myself plenty thinking I could do stuff that I couldn't in front of Jeff and his buddies...
You never know your true abilities until you try something harder more technical...but being a daddy and all in one piece is more important! I have no kids just a husband to answer too and he is pretty cool!

every roll or tumble is growing pains to learn how to do it right the next time...so never be embarrassed feel bad for those who didn't have the [email protected]#$ to try...:D

but I must say I love that you post the videos of them! that takes real [email protected]#$!!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
ive had a few reality checks already for sure.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts