Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there ever try to outrun police or any angry people who didnt like where you were riding? and get away...or even caught?

lets hear your story

·
Registered
984 Posts
I can't, their still looking for me. SSSHHHHH! You haven't seen me!

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
dido above:stupid:

·
Registered
984 Posts
OK! here's a got away one, yea there's more too! Of both!
Late one night some buddies and I were bombing around the backroads doing everything we should not have been doing and come upon a railroad crossing and through our bloodshot eyes see that classic railroad crossing sign. Thinking of how cool that would look in my garage I whip the car back around and nose it up to the sign post. In retrospect I'm pretty sure that between the aluminum cans falling out of the car and me throwing my tool box on hood of the car woke the dead or at least the old farmer down the road. I climbed up on the hood to start unbolting the sign and got half way when I heard some faint yelling then a really loud blast. It sounded like someone threw a handful of pebbles into the bushes to our left, but it was the one that hit the sign over my head that drove the point home. My buddies start to freak and jump in the car, I throw my tool box back in the trunk and we left dust clouds as we tore out of there. The car was silent except for the roar of the dual exhausts for about half mile then we erupted into laughter that lasted all the way home. No, we never tried that again.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
got away: ok fine since VFM went i guess i can. we were out doing some street drag racing late one night and my buddy (chadm530) got out to do a arm drop. took off and heard the cops on the way well he got left there for awhile hiding in the bushes till the heat dies down and i could get him.

didnt: late at night driving down interstate 5 going home car was following me with their brights on right on my a$$. i breaked the stayed so i though it was some stupid kids messing with me so i droped a few gears and after a buck twenty they hit there lights. nice guys nice guys.:disgust:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
haha i bet that ticket was expensive!

alright its my turn...so this was awhile back but i was at work and was getting a ride home from a buddy when work closed. my friend is pretty crazy. so anyways he picks me up and we're driving back home and he decides to be funny and blows a stop sign. well of course there was a cop behind us..and my friend being the dumbass he is stayed on the gas and before i had time to take in what was happening we were in a police chase! it was 11:30 at night fyi..so anyways im crapping my pants and my friend is determinded to get away and we did! haha we lost him in MY NEIGHBORHOOD and my buddy parks on my driveway! we didnt even bother trying to open the garage door so we just ran in the backyard and hid under some trees for what seemed like forever..when we came back out front my buddies car was gone! lol so he ended up going down to the police station and turned himself him..i love him to death but was an idiot! to this day he still doesnt have an answer for why he ran

·
Registered
984 Posts
Here's a Didn't

One Sunday afternoon I'm on my way to a laundry mat just carving some curves in my Z28 when I pass a county sheriff goin the other way. I see his brake lights go on and he tries to turn around but gets caught up waiting for the slow moving parade I passed just a few minutes earlier. So I drop the hammer again put some distance between us. I still don't see him after a few minutes, so I turn where I would have needed to anyways and continue through some more corners. I round the bend and here comes one of his buddies straight at me from the other way, he slides his car across the road to cut me off. With no place to go and no time to get there I have to throw my car sideways and slide right up next to him, our passenger doors separated by three feet and we just look at each other almost relishing the moment. Of course he was having more fun than I was, he gets out and requests my drivers license and registration and about four minutes later the first guy finally catches up to issue me my invitation.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
got away: 10:00 me and my ferinds took my dads truck (me driving) and we went to have some fun at the school. so we start doing donuts f^@# up the place so after a hour of bashing aroud the one person inthe building come out and sees us so we booked it. they were looking for us for 3 days. and u can still se the lawn all ruted out cause of us........

not: so my quad was at my ferinds house for 3 days... this kid on a black and white 400ex starts going up and down the street so someone called the cops. by the time they came (10 min) he was gone and i was just toping of the tank on the xx. so t\the cops sees the xx in the back of his house and starts saying that someone compained that a red and black quad was racing down the street so i tell him how could it be me if my engine isnt even warm and the fresh snow around it dosent have any tracks..... well he still took the plate #, my adress, and my keys (got them back when he spoke to my dad). so now when ever there is a call for a red and black quad hes gona come to my house first.....WTF

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
haha i bet that ticket was expensive!
nah $1700 when all said and done and i got my license suspended for a month. had to sell my camaro too!!
ok heres a real good one it was our annual holloween party and we had five quads two teryxs and a rhino. ok now we have about a 150 acers of land with houses that surround it. not even midnight sherriffs get the call "atvs riding in wooded area" exact from report. go figure riding in wooded areas. well the sherriffs hop our fence and search on foot where the sxs raceing around almost run them over. next thing we know the helicopter shows up and is spotlighting us (very cool) so the sheriffs make it to the house see the big party and well.... they couldnt do sh*t private property is great. they asked us to be quite so we were...till they left i was a total bad a$$ for having a helicopter at my party!

·
Registered
528 Posts
paging british bulldog,he has a good one.

i was 17 years old, im pumping gas in my modified corvette, some guys walk up and ask if i wanna race a street bike, i said sure. so when i leave the gas station, i line up next to a 2001 katana 600, when the light turns green i hook and roll out while he is in a wheelie...and blue and red lights come on. i look bak maintaining my speed and the cop is slowing down behind the bike saying "black corvette pull over" so i punch it again, turn at the next light and start making turns, i pullinto my friends shop and close the door and walk inside and explain to him what happened, i didnt drive my car for 3 days.

coming home from bike night i was almost home so i picked up a wheelie, passed a cop on one wheel head on at about 120mph, he jammed the brakes and that was my sign, i turned and got on it, made it home and loced the bike in my garage, got in my truck and headed to get my little boy and they had cops EVERYWHERE looking for me in the general area. so my brother being a cop calls my cell phone and simply says"it was you wasnt it?" i think he was the one who was gonna pull me over :D

i only have about 9 stories, none atv related though.

·
Registered
306 Posts
OK, I'm going down a main road next to my house on the 700xx my son on the back with Dave (phuknutz) in tow behind me and a buddy mark behind him on a yz. Turned left to cut through a farm to get to 20,000 acres of hunt land to do a little shredding and here comes the farmer on a backhoe. So I steered it straight as to pass him when he jumps off the backhoe and tries to grab me or my son so I reached out and punched him. I started to stop because now I'm pissed and ready to fight. Dave comes up begging me to just leave so we hit it and went on. I'm sure the farmer was fine after he got up off the ground. I was completely in the wrong but man I was pissed. All I could think of was him knocking my 7 year old off the bike.

·
Premium Member
6,389 Posts
Yah so when I first started riding me and my mom were out in a park and my mom was watching me ride. I pull next to a car on the side of the street, start backing up and turning into the parking spot when SMACK! I had ran into a parked car and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo holmes to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yah so when I first started riding me and my mom were out in a park and my mom was watching me ride. I pull next to a car on the side of the street, start backing up and turning into the parking spot when SMACK! I had ran into a parked car and my mom got scared and said "You're movin' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, The license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought "Nah forget it, Yo holmes to Bel Air." I pulled up to the house about seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabby "Yo holmes, smell ya later." Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
lmfao... oh wow, you actually took the time to rap it out... i bet you were singing it while you were typing huh?:lmao:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I was just out of High School and bought my first fun car, a 1987 Trans Am GTA. Me and my girlfriend (now wife) were on our way to meet up with some friends at a local campground. I set the cruise at 100 on this 2 lane county road. Just as I started joking about seeing a cop to my gf one went by us. I looked in the rear view mirror and he was whipping around with lights flashing. So I did what any stupid kid would do and I floored it. We came upto where we had to turn left and I slowed just enough to make the corner. We had a little distance on him but not too much. I took another left into a residential area and turned into the first driveway I saw. Lucky for me he had a very wooded lot and it was dark. I killed the lights as I turned in and I parked in his back yard well covered by house and trees. The cop turned down the road but went by me. After a little bit he came back the other way and tore off onto the county road. I got very lucky that night and had a great story to tell around the campfire. Now that I have wised up a little, I doubt I will be doing anything like that again.

·
Registered
114 Posts
:lmao:

·
Registered
187 Posts
I lived close to state game lands and my riding buddy lived on the other side so we always had to cross the game lands to ride dirt bikes together. We easily got away from pickup trucks on the dirt roads but they got wise to us and one day while they were in chase, we turned off the dirt road to hit the trails and we had to cross a ditch and go up a steep bank, well, they burried a board in the ditch with nails sticking out of it. We kept going on flats just enough so that they wouldn`t catch us but ended up pushing our bikes for miles.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I was about 14 and my brother was 12, I talked him into riding our motorcycles to a developement about 10 miles away. He had his best friend David on the back of his YZ80 and I was on my YZ125. We lived in the middle of nowhere South Jersey, between tomato fields. We had to drive on the road to get to this developement. We had been there for about 15 minutes when a cop came around the corner. I said we gotta go! My brother followed me across someones yard and out to the street, the cop had to go around the block and out the enterance. We were flat out down the road and the cop was closing fast. I motion to my brother to head across a field and I stood up and pulled down my pants, shooting a full moon to the cop to draw him away from my little brother. I continued down the road, came to a stop the cop got out of the car and I bolted back towards my brother. I turned into the field and saw them picking the bike up and starting it, I almost took an "L" when I realized the field was full of watermelons! Well we managed to cross the field, skirt the road, and make it home. The cops never came to the house thank god, my dad would have kicked my @SS for involving my little brother, he would have expected it from me alone! lol

·
Registered
984 Posts
Lovin all the stories. Gary you gotta send yours to those dudes in Hollyweird man they could make a movie or at least a TV show with your life story.:D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts