Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the cosmetics, are there any differences between the 2008 and 2009? I am going to pick up a 2008 and I was wondering if I should hold off and try for a 2009. :thanks: If no differences, lets do this!! :xx:

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
Just cosmetic. I did the same thing. I really liked the all black 09 XX but got a sweet deal on a red n black 08. So I took the 08! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Me too. I wanted all black, but got a super deal on a next-to brand new red and black 2008. I guess I can change the front plastic and put a black gripper seat on it.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
aint the bars higher on the 09...

·
Registered
142 Posts
uhm, the 08 uses the pc3 and the 09 uses the pc5:lmao:

Just for the record, they both can use either. Powercomander's website lists them as pc3 for the 08 and pc5 for the 09.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
355 Posts
I got my '08 for $3999. I could buy all black plastcs and black beadlocks and have a grand left over for the difference an '09 was selling for. Same quad.

·
Registered
239 Posts
my XX is a red/black and it is an 09. Is it not supposed to be red/black?

·
Registered
142 Posts
my XX is a red/black and it is an 09. Is it not supposed to be red/black?
The red/black and gray/black were available both years. The black/black was only available in 09.

And the extra black on the wheels weighs it down making it the slowest xx, but on the bright side, your wallet will be lighter for getting it! :lmao:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I bought the black/grey one because I thought it looked better, and it matched my truck perfectly.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Red and Black is FASTER... LMAO!

·
Registered
377 Posts
OK! you win!
Can I get some mach jesus for mine?

·
Registered
258 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
I just bought some Mach Jesus Juice for my ride. It was $19.99. Let me know if you want to buy any.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts