Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am near the tri state area.. ride in the Poconos mostly... have some local trails but nothing great.

Was thinking snow shoe rails to trails would be decent.. Also a couple of rides near the RAC coming up.

Local site I use for riding is theatvzone.com. Great group of older people (no young punks)...

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RAC is 22000 acres for $100 a year in treverton pa/pottsville pa.

Look on youtube for treverton.. mostly hill climbs on youtube but it has it all.. awesome place to ride.

also on theatvzone.com look at camp ziggy, $20 a day for camping and safe parking in private lot. a week long ride july 4th-12th is coming up. You have to show up in person to get a permit which I strongly recommend having.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Double O

Where can I find the info for camp ziggy on the ATVZone site, I'm also a member there and just picked my RAC permit today and am planning on heading that way this Sunday but would like some info towards where to park and ride, would really like to park at ziggy's but can't find any info towards the location. Oh! Yeah! I'm old fart but ride like I'm still young, lol!!

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Thanks found it, Ziggy sent me a note with the address then did a live map search and there are numerous trails right of his camp site, it's going to be fun. Bike and I are ready to rumble this Sunday:yay:

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
I'm up for it, heading towards Dixon this Saturday then ziggy the following weekend, it's safe to leave your car there and they are all good people and the trails are great in that area.
As for the Coal mine trails, it was brought to my attention about enhaling the coal dust while on the coal trails so now I try to avoid them or wear a mask. Too old to lose my lungs.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh man... I wish I had read this earlier.

I just confirmed a SSRT ride June 17, and 18th with my buddy. He never gets time to go anywhere.. Also got a hotel through expedia that has a fee to cancel.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Not to sound ignorant but what is SSRT

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.