Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
yes, I have the SG12's and are by far the best boot I've ever used.. real comfortable and doesn't take long to break in... I wouldn't suggest taking off the heel guard, but the boots do offer great protection...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
use to ride fourtrax 250 that didnt have heel gurads and never had a problem with getting my foot caught

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heck use to ride that thing with my friend. feet about 5" or so from the tires and niether driver or passenger never had a problem .man that thing was a pos lol . what makes the sg-12 different from other riding boots ?

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
it's just a matter of preference... I've ridden with others, and didn't really like them... not knocking them off, just not for me... I've mentioned some; comfort, break in time.. I also like the way the boot pivots at the ankles..

·
Registered
667 Posts
That is my next pair, I have FOX Comp 5's now and they hurt my feet

·
Premium Member
356 Posts
i have comp 5s as well dont like em very much either. im thinkin bout goin to shortys never tried em i mostly ride in work boots tho unless im gonna do some serious ridin so im wonderin how the shortys will be protection as well as comfort wise

·
Premium Member
210 Posts
i just got a pair of the thor 50/50 shortys havent got to ride with then but they are almost as comfy to me as a pair of tennis shoes i like them

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I got a pair of Alpinestars Tech 2s for everyday riding. They offer good protection but in a shorter style boot

1 - 13 of 13 Posts