1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,184 Posts
I got my black ones at the dealer for $295. I've heard of guys getting them on e-bay for around $265. The black ones are a little more expensive than the plain aluminum ones. I'm sure someone will buy them from you.
I would think around $200 plus shipping would be a good price as long as they are brand new in the box.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just got pics and these are the Pro Armour Pro XC bars in the aluminum color, not the fat pegs model. I don't know what the difference is, but looks like these are less expensive.

·
Premium Member
561 Posts
Aviator shoot me a pm with what you want and some pics I also have some other parts if you want to trade just let me know

·
Registered
340 Posts
Boys the difference is the Fat pegs come with foot pegs and the XCs just bolt to you standard pegs.

Overlord

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Boys the difference is the Fat pegs come with foot pegs and the XCs just bolt to you standard pegs.

Overlord
Thanks....I looked at the photos of both and wasn't sure. Couldn't find installation instructions online.

Looks like I may take a ride on Sunday to go look at this 700. If it's not terrible I'll grab it with the spares and tear it apart to get it puffed up some. Then just ride it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Man you want look back buy the 700xx. Somtimes I ride my girls Raptor 700 it feel so unrefined and primitive compared to the 700xx

Overlord

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My thing is I'm used to riding bikes and not sure I'll really like the whole quad thing. I can go places with my WR450 that quads can't touch....slip between 2 trees 18" apart. I guess I'll just have to try it and if I don't like it, cash the 700.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts