Honda TRX700XX Forum - Club700XX banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for somewhere to ride close to dayton any one from around this area i want to ride somewhere new only rode at ddr and dmc

·
Registered
231 Posts
There is a place here in xenia. They have over 100 acres to ride on with trails and mud bogs. It cost 15 dollars for adults and 5 for kids. You can get on Craigslist to see a video and a number to call

·
Registered
101 Posts
try happy hollow near bainbridge, also pike lake apv area is close

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
Looking for somewhere to ride close to dayton any one from around this area i want to ride somewhere new only rode at ddr and dmc
There is a place here in xenia. They have over 100 acres to ride on with trails and mud bogs. It cost 15 dollars for adults and 5 for kids. You can get on Craigslist to see a video and a number to call

In case you cant find it on craigslist, heres the info.
3084 W. Enon Rd.
Xenia, Oh.
Phone # is 937-985-7380 Dan
Gate # 937-305-4920

not nessasary to call ahead. He has you sign a waiver the 1st time there. And you cant ride there with aftermarket pipes. Place is small but can be fun. Little drag strip, mx track, one killer hill, and rest are easy, but tight technical trails, some mud bogs. A little of everything but sand.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In case you cant find it on craigslist, heres the info.
3084 W. Enon Rd.
Xenia, Oh.
Phone # is 937-985-7380 Dan
Gate # 937-305-4920

not nessasary to call ahead. He has you sign a waiver the 1st time there. And you cant ride there with aftermarket pipes. Place is small but can be fun. Little drag strip, mx track, one killer hill, and rest are easy, but tight technical trails, some mud bogs. A little of everything but sand.
thanks, called, he allows after market pipes on some weekends 2nd weekend of the month i think. i did not understand that rule i told him i have a spark arrestor and it is at 96 db quiter than stock if i removed the spark arrestor did not care about spark just after market

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
try happy hollow near bainbridge, also pike lake apv area is close
i have to get tags for pike lake where am i going to put them and i have a indiania title could not find anything on happy hollow guess i will keep riding the same area

·
Super Moderator
5,864 Posts
thanks, called, he allows after market pipes on some weekends 2nd weekend of the month i think. i did not understand that rule i told him i have a spark arrestor and it is at 96 db quiter than stock if i removed the spark arrestor did not care about spark just after market
Well this guy is cool, if your pipe is to load, he will give money back and point you to a place near by called Buds. I've never been to buds, but herd about it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts