·
Registered
182 Posts
hey

You can google white Haven, Pa.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That`s about two hours from me but I`m busy this weekend. Would love to hook up with a fellow club member for some riding. Let me know how the riding is there, and let me know when your going again. Have fun and ride safe

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey, its about 1.5 hours from me.. whats it all about? The website is under construction.
going with some friends... CJ is going to meet there. Hope to get some people to go then maybe we can stay at the campground for a weekend before the end of summer!

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That`s about two hours from me but I`m busy this weekend. Would love to hook up with a fellow club member for some riding. Let me know how the riding is there, and let me know when your going again. Have fun and ride safe

thanks had a flat this morning all good now but ready to ride on sunday!! i hope we will go again next sunday need to take advantage of sundays before football season starts!

hope to get a camping trip together soon!

·
Registered
364 Posts
This place sounds very cool.. How is the terrain? I was riding at lost trails and it was the rockiest condition I have ever seen.

If you like wide open, fast (as I would expect from a 700xx owner) also check out www.ssrt.org

If you can, please PM the info for the "stuff watcher" near the trails.

Also, are the trails legal?

·
Registered
182 Posts
?

CHange it to... For people who leave there atv's in the garage abd never ride come on out and ride it like dagirl71 LMFAO

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
CHange it to... For people who leave there atv's in the garage abd never ride come on out and ride it like dagirl71 LMFAO
:stupid:

Oh is that what you think....we will see on Sunday who rides and who gets tired!!! make sure you keep up BFF!!!:lmao:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok Cracker Jack Notdagirl71

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Hey! I'm up for it, what time are you guys meeting. I'm about 1.5 from there so it's not too far for a day ride.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Dagirl

Let me know the time and place and I'll be there, weather should be nice so it should be fun :yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dagirl

Let me know the time and place and I'll be there, weather should be nice so it should be fun :yay:
Cool look forward to it!
I will get the details for the time tomorrow and let you! Send me a message with a number to reach you at just in case! :D

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Went onto Live view and it looks great!! trails and hills, looks like a coal mine area.

Dagirl> Did you get my PM. Are we still on for tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.