·
Registered
182 Posts
hey

You can google white Haven, Pa.

·
Registered
187 Posts
That`s about two hours from me but I`m busy this weekend. Would love to hook up with a fellow club member for some riding. Let me know how the riding is there, and let me know when your going again. Have fun and ride safe

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That`s about two hours from me but I`m busy this weekend. Would love to hook up with a fellow club member for some riding. Let me know how the riding is there, and let me know when your going again. Have fun and ride safe

thanks had a flat this morning all good now but ready to ride on sunday!! i hope we will go again next sunday need to take advantage of sundays before football season starts!

hope to get a camping trip together soon!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
364 Posts
This place sounds very cool.. How is the terrain? I was riding at lost trails and it was the rockiest condition I have ever seen.

If you like wide open, fast (as I would expect from a 700xx owner) also check out www.ssrt.org

If you can, please PM the info for the "stuff watcher" near the trails.

Also, are the trails legal?

·
Registered
182 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
?

CHange it to... For people who leave there atv's in the garage abd never ride come on out and ride it like dagirl71 LMFAO

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)

·
Registered
182 Posts
Ok Cracker Jack Notdagirl71

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Hey! I'm up for it, what time are you guys meeting. I'm about 1.5 from there so it's not too far for a day ride.

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Dagirl

Let me know the time and place and I'll be there, weather should be nice so it should be fun :yay:

·
Premium Member
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
2,728 Posts
Went onto Live view and it looks great!! trails and hills, looks like a coal mine area.

Dagirl> Did you get my PM. Are we still on for tomorrow?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts